6/06/2012

What does God the mother teach them? - ahnsahnghong


It is more Blesses to give love than to receive,
as God always gives love.
[1st of teaching of Mother]

the members of World mission Society Church of God effort to practice TEACHINGS OF MOTHER. It's because God the Mother give us this teachings to make us behave like children of God. 

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother always give us boundless love. Sun, wind, air and rain...all of this are God's present to give life. How can requite God's Love? Love each other, that is answer. 

Chist Ahnsahnhong  let us know how to love each other.

Through the Passover we can practice true love. Passover let us be one body. Who don't love himself?

  John 6:53-55 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the
  Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and 
  drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is 
  real food and my blood is real drink."』

  Matt. 26:17-28 『the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the
  Passover...... While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, 
  and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the 
  cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my 
  blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.』




1 comment: